Teacher Professional Learning
Brewongle EEC is here to support classroom teachers in delivering high quality, engaging content to students from K-12. We are all qualified and experienced teachers and have specialised experience in a range of areas.
What We Offer
Brewongle can facilitate professional development for your school staff, either at the centre or at your school (staff meeting, PD day, programming day). Each of the following courses can also be scheduled on selected dates for a whole school staff.
The 2019 series of professional learning is scheduled throughout the year. Click here for the 2019 Brewongle TPL flyer.
Who Can Attend
Brewongle EEC TPL is designed for NSW teachers. Some courses are specific to primary or secondary. NSW DoE teachers, as well as Independent and Catholic school teachers are welcome.
Fees cover training and all catering.
- 1 day courses: $100pp
- 2 day courses: $200pp
Click on the course for more information:
- Teaching Science and Technology K-6 with Confidence
- Teaching and Learning Culture – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Perspectives at Brewongle EEC (2 Days)
- Aboriginal Cultural Awareness (1 Day)
- Geographical Inquiry and Fieldwork
- Programming Support
- Integrating the Sustainability Cross Curriculum Priority